1. World class experienced production team
- Management team has rare and valuable experience in taking potash projects in Saskatchewan to production.
2. Saskatchewan is the best location for potash production
- Saskatchewan produces 35% of the world’s supply and hosts 50% of the world’s known resource.
- Geology is well understood, high grade and thick multiple seams
- Well developed infrastructure
- Proven low-cost continuous mining for the past 50+ years.
3. Strategic land position
- Two project areas being developed - Lothar and Lazlo
- Historical data indicates strong grade, good thickness and temperatures
- Small footprints and long mine life using Solution Mining Techniques